Episode number not matching tvdb
On my tv show Conan(2010) the Episode numbers are not matching T.V.D.B numbers. Im pulling my hair out cos it annoys me having the wrong info. The tvdb matches trakttv but im not sure which is wrong the source of my show or the scraper. I have 2 different sources saying jason biggs episode no78 but tvdb and trakt saying 83. PLEASE HELP ME FIX THIS or a workaround.
Zotac Zbox id41 Intel Atom d525 nm10 1.8ghz openelec
Are you saying that the TVDB scraper is scraping info that does not match the TVDB website? Or are you asking how to manually set the episode order because you don't like the one set by TVDB website?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
I figured it out. It was the second one u said. I changed the episode number in my files and that worked.Hopefully newer episodes are right. I still have another show that i cant sort out. The season numbers go from 1-27 then 56,57 and then 2014 once subscribed to the show,but in tvdb the show only goes from 1-27 and thats all. The tvdb seems rightt, its where the show is coming from that has it wrong.Hard to explain. The show is home and away (dont think i can discuss the addons)
Zotac Zbox id41 Intel Atom d525 nm10 1.8ghz openelec
Honestly, I find it easier just to use the episode order set by TVDB even though I don't always agree with it. As you say, you can manually set the order you wish but sometimes that causes other problems.

You can also add more episodes to the TVDB website by creating an account and entering the appropriate info as long as the show hasn't been locked.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Episode number not matching tvdb0