3D Movie Posters
I am trying to see if anyone has a good place for tracking down 3D Movie Posters. Currently I just fight the Google images gauntlet and mostly have to use 3D blue ray case images which is not ideal. Yes I am aware you can use the cases in many skins and have them flagged with a 3D case, but I do not like having the cases on. It is my understand that it is all or nothing with cases (if I can have 3D cases on and all the rest off please let me know!) So for now stuck searching for good looking posters like this

XBMC System:
Windows 7, E8400, 2GB Ram, 8800GTS, 12.3 “Frodo”, Aeon Nox 4.1.9

Gaming Rig:
Windows 7, i72600k, 8GB Ram, Radeon HD 6950 2 GB, 128GB SSD.
No one uses a solution for 3d?
XBMC System:
Windows 7, E8400, 2GB Ram, 8800GTS, 12.3 “Frodo”, Aeon Nox 4.1.9

Gaming Rig:
Windows 7, i72600k, 8GB Ram, Radeon HD 6950 2 GB, 128GB SSD.
Of course we do. We use the cases given us from some skins. And that is, what you don´t want. Wink

The problem is, that there aren´t special covers for 3D at the sites which are scraped, as there aren´t any special covers for 3D movies in general afaik. But you can handle it yourself.

Download and install a skin which contains 3D cases, browse the folders for the used 3D-Case image and put the normal cover at the free space (using GIMP or anything else). After this, save the file in your movie folder (folder.jpg for example) and you are done. With this way you will have cases only for your 3D movies.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3D Movie Posters0