After closing XBMC no access to the Compute for ½ an hour
Oops, OK, well, sorry about the signature...

I have left XBMC like it was - before I change it like uNiversal told me - to get the problem occurred (with debugging on) once again, but it does not happen anymore. Any idea. But actually in this state, Gotham with that Nox version, like uNiversal says, I should use it at all, so I will change it soon.
Newest stable Kodi (portable), Win 10 | skin: default Confluence
Universal loves to tell people to get rid of all their configuration and start again. It's not necessarily the right way.

If the problem is no longer there, move on.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
The problems are always either addons or skins, and since I dont ask anyone to ever delete their anything, just renaming, this seems a reasonable way to determine what and where problem(s) comes from, especially with no debug logs. But of course nickrs has to disagree and make comments just because he believes his way is the only way, I wouldn't have it any other way. Wink

Dirki, its ok to use other skins just as long as they are the correct compatible version with your current XBMC, in any case the rule of thumb is, when ANY issue ocurrs, change everything to default, skins and the addons. Its the fastest way to determine the cause of almost every XBMC issue that I have seen for the last umpteen years.

Also in future pastebin Debug log (wiki) something you never did sometimes the info in there is invaluable to troubleshooting the issue, even if you dont see it immediately, where others may see something you dont.
Quote:If the problem is no longer there, move on.
Yes, actually I would do, but in this case, if the computer is without access about half an hour or so, the only thing I can do is to plug the plug off and restart it, so it is better to do what uNiversal says. And indeed, to use this Nox version for the previous XBMC with Gotham is not the very best idea one can have.

And yes, the debug log, I will try to post one the next times. As I was not able to reproduce this issue (after turning debugging on) anymore, I didn't post one.

And I will use the occasion to try to make XBMC portable with the -p option.
Many thanks.
Newest stable Kodi (portable), Win 10 | skin: default Confluence

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
After closing XBMC no access to the Compute for ½ an hour0