Pixelated TV (RTL Group Germany)
Hi folks,

I'm using TVH as backend and for an unknown reason (only the DVB-S2) services of RTL Group Germany (VOX HD, RTL HD, RTL2 HD, N-TV HD - same transponder, RTL Nitro HD) are pixelated, TVH reports errors.

Does someone have the same problems with VDR as backend ?

I guess that they changed something in DVB-S2 stream and maybe it's only a fault of my tv backend TVH.

Greetz

LCS
HTPC Specs: Silverstone GD05B Case, ASUS P8H61-M LE/USB3, i5-3470S, GT1030, 8 GB RAM , 2 TB HDD, iHOS104 BluRay Drive, TT DVBS2-1600, Sony PS3 BD Remote control
PS3 BD Remote Control Daemon for Kodi/Linux
UNCHAINED Demo Group
no, for me everything is fine till yesterday evening...
I don't checked it today...
Board: B85M-ITX
CPU: i3 4330
GPU: Geforce GTX 750ti
I have not noticed any pixelation either but I use vaapi with ffmpeg deinterlacing. NVidia vdpau only needs some minor errors in the stream to show lots of pixelation. On my system it may not even be noticeable.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=199556

(your signature shows GT210 so I assumed that you use vdpau)
thanks for the info. In my case the tv backend tvh reports errors only for that transponder, the pixelation appears with every video player, so it's in that case not a xbmc fault. If vdr is fine it must be a problem with tvh. RTL Group rebuild transponder in july, something seems to be different and tvh has its problems with that ..
HTPC Specs: Silverstone GD05B Case, ASUS P8H61-M LE/USB3, i5-3470S, GT1030, 8 GB RAM , 2 TB HDD, iHOS104 BluRay Drive, TT DVBS2-1600, Sony PS3 BD Remote control
UNCHAINED Demo Group
looks like vdr is affected as well, bad pixelation on vox
uuh .. that sounds bad .. ok, it's obviously no hardware / cable problem .. but what problem ? disabling vdpau didn't help .. tvh reports "continutiy errors" which are caused by mpeg stream errors ...

thread for TVH: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=199801
UNCHAINED Demo Group
how often do you get this errors? could you post a tvh log?
see here

http://pastebin.com/fjEY3L8Z

the same for other services on 10832 (I tried with 10834, didn't make a difference)

and for RTL Nitro HD (other transponder)
UNCHAINED Demo Group
every couple of seconds? I only observed two situations with pixelation within 2 hours.
jep ... but as mentioned only this transponder and a service at another transponder is affected this way .. all other muxes and services are error free.
UNCHAINED Demo Group

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pixelated TV (RTL Group Germany)0