Buffering issues - Gotham
I've been running Frodo for a while now, and recently made the upgrade to Gotham (i think 13.1 followed shortly after by 13.2 beta1.

I run xbmc on a windows7 64bit machine which is connected to my NAS via 5ghz wifi, however since upgrading to Gotham, I've been having buffering issues with the larger, probably higher bit rate files. The reason I say this is because some 1080p files play without issues and some do not.

The issues I encounter is the a pause every few minutes while the buffer catches up and I get a progress bar from 0 - 100% and the second issue is that I can not resume the movie at a certain point, nor skip forward chapter/scenes. It is as if I can't jump further than is buffered, which makes resumption of movies almost impossible.

I consider myself moderately tech savvy, however I do not know much about codecs. Let me know if there is any more information needed and I'll pull it.

Important notes:
* I was able to play these files with the Frodo release previously without any issue
* I am currently able to play these files with media player classic, and seek/fast forward etc

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Buffering issues - Gotham0