OS X Script failed! subcene.com failed to download subtitle
Hi to everyone.
I'm just new here.
At first sorry for my bad english ;-) but i hope you will understand me and can help me out with my issue.
I'm using this increadble XBMC for quiet a time and its working like hell.
But lately i just installed the new Gotham 13.1 and have all my data on an NAS
Reacently i brought all my data to an mysql on my NAS.
And thats where the trouble started...
when i try to download a Subtitle vor any series it says Script failed! subcene.com failed to download subtitle (or any other sub...).
I tried a lot , reinstall the Subdownloader or deleting the temp in the userdata folder but nothing seems to help. i also searched google and here for a resolution but cant find anything... and im to lassy to download the subs manually ... So please help me out with that.
Is it possible that it had anything to do with my mysql ?
So it doesnt work on any of my devices , im using my macbook, my ipad or on my amazon fire TV...
here is just a LOG Info for my Problem
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=238750
Why a new thread?? What's wrong with the sticky one??

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=184854
Sorry , didnt know that a new post ist not ok !?
But as it looks no one else had such a problem and can help me anyway...
New post is fine, but reason we have a sticky for each service is to have an author look at the issue. Having it here might not be seen by the subscene service author
Ok, but my Problem seems to be with every service ...
(2014-07-22, 18:15)Saihm Wrote: Ok, but my Problem seems to be with every service ...

stop using pathsubstitution.
it's not supported
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
OK, put as i understand i use the Pathsubstitution to let my XBMCs be synct with my MYSQL ?! is that right ?
So how do i have to change the pathsubstitution That my MYSQL will still work but i can also download the subtitles ?
(2014-07-23, 09:03)Saihm Wrote: OK, put as i understand i use the Pathsubstitution to let my XBMCs be synct with my MYSQL ?! is that right ?
So how do i have to change the pathsubstitution That my MYSQL will still work but i can also download the subtitles ?

yes.
sharing add_data is not support my most addons and they will simply fail.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
So it needs just to clear out the add_data sharing path and a subttile download schould work again without corupting the rest of my as.xml and mysql ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Script failed! subcene.com failed to download subtitle0