Linux Calling on Zotac owners...
I have just bought my first Zotac, the ZBox Nano AQ01.

I have not built for these previously, and have got everything to work on the device, with 1 exception. I have tried using Ubuntu 14.04 + XBMC as well as OpenElec.

The problem I have is waking from IR / remote using the built-in receiver and a Harmony 650 remote. I can put it into suspend, BIOS options are already set, and have been trying to use the in-kernel LIRC configuration and not install the standard LIRC app afterwards. The usual method of adding a "USBx" wakeup to rc.local and the udev rule(s) (with vendor / product id's. i have tried all the combos i can see, but the device is mapped as /dev/input/event5) are not working for me.

The only reference I have seen to the above /dev/input/event5 is to insert it into a /etc/lirc/lircd.conf file, so does this mean I am required to install this still?

What is the best / standard process for configuring these devices? Are there guides to follow for these devices? Is it similar to other models, with the same components in?

I have posted a few threads about this subject, but have had no responses, so pursing the Zotac owners to see if there is more help around.

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Calling on Zotac owners...0