Android TV Box extreme lag while playing video in HD
Hi, I'm new to this xbmc stuff and all I know is that I purchased this box off some guy. I can provide specs if you'd like. Now, everything I watch in 360p works just fine but if I want to use an add-on like xbmctorrent and watch movies in HD, it lags so bad it plays at like 2 frames a minute (not really, but you get the point). If anyone has a solution, please tell me! I'd like a fix for this.
Hi I'm also new yo xbmc..how to downscale videos from 720p to 360p?
(2014-07-21, 19:11)cinnybun Wrote: Hi, I'm new to this xbmc stuff and all I know is that I purchased this box off some guy. I can provide specs if you'd like. Now, everything I watch in 360p works just fine but if I want to use an add-on like xbmctorrent and watch movies in HD, it lags so bad it plays at like 2 frames a minute (not really, but you get the point). If anyone has a solution, please tell me! I'd like a fix for this.

Check to see if libstagefright is enabled in Settings --> video --> acceleration

(2014-10-11, 03:12)neers13 Wrote: Hi I'm also new yo xbmc..how to downscale videos from 720p to 360p?

You can't, XBMC only provides the ability to upscale. I don't know why you would want to downscale anyways....
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
(2014-10-11, 05:53)lrusak Wrote: Check to see if libstagefright is enabled in Settings --> video --> acceleration

Would this be in the settings from the main home page or while playing a video?
(2014-10-15, 17:26)deepsouth06 Wrote:
(2014-10-11, 05:53)lrusak Wrote: Check to see if libstagefright is enabled in Settings --> video --> acceleration

Would this be in the settings from the main home page or while playing a video?

This is in the main Settings menu, then click Video, then Acceleration just as mentioned above. You'll see radio buttons for the hardware acceleration options.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Android TV Box extreme lag while playing video in HD0