Atv2 no audio
Hi all the new boy here. As above since we moved over to 13.1 I have had no audio, pictures fine though. I'm not that clued up when it comes to computers and would appreciate if someone in the know could guide me to solving this problem.

Kind regards Scott.
Not without a bunch of more information from you. Best would be to have a debug log (wiki) and also you would need to tell us your audio settings in XBMC. Also ensure to have the "expert" level switched on in the settings screen so that all audio options are visible to you. And we need to know how you have connected your ATV2 to your sound system (or if it is supposed to go over hdmi to your tv or to an amplifier or what not).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thank you for your reply. To answer some of this post I have my settings on expert and are set at the default setting. The atv2 is connected through an HDMI cable. The audio works until you open xbmc. I will now go and have a debug log.

Regards Scott.
Ensure that the volume is turned up in XBMC ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Atv2 no audio0