• 8(current)
[RELEASE] Rapier 6.6.15 for XBMC 13.x Gotham [DEPRECATED]
Thanks
(2014-09-20, 00:08)Gade Wrote:
(2014-09-19, 21:51)feerlessleadr Wrote:
(2014-08-29, 10:46)gonzolak Wrote: Can you consider making unwatched indicator's instead of watched?? Like the one in plex , so when you have almost 80-90% watched movies/episodes it look so much cleaner + it's very easy to see how many episodes for example are unwatched (xperience for example work this way). Current indicator is very unreadable. It's the only thing I don't like so far about this great skin!

Example:

What view is this? I can't seem to find it.

That screenshot if from Plex.

EDIT: It is from Xperience1080

What view is this? I can't seem to find it.
[/quote]

This view is from different skin Smile Xperience1080 .
[/quote]

(2014-09-20, 12:09)Gade Wrote: Ah, sorry. I thought you wrote Plex...

Thanks!
(2014-08-17, 22:56)schumi2004 Wrote: Found another issue.
When accessing addon settings your unable to disable or configure it.

I just experienced the same error on an iPad - not anywhere else.

This has been fixed and will be included in the next update.

You can download the fixed xml here.
@Gade
While debugging something else i noticed this error in your skin:

09:15:29 T:140583812958016 DEBUG: SECTION:LoadDLL(special://xbmcbin/system/libcpluff-x86_64-linux.so)
09:15:29 T:140583812958016 DEBUG: Loading: /usr/lib/xbmc/system/libcpluff-x86_64-linux.so
09:15:29 T:140583812958016 DEBUG: ADDON: cpluff: 'Suspicious plug-in descriptor content in /storage/.xbmc/addons/skin.rapier/addon.xml, line 23, column 5 (ignoring unexpected element res and its contents).'
09:15:30 T:140583812958016 INFO: ADDON: cpluff: 'Could not read plug-in directory /usr/lib/xbmc/addons: No such file or directory'
09:15:30 T:140583812958016 DEBUG: ADDON: cpluff: 'Plug-in script.module.pyamf has been installed.'
09:15:30 T:14

Btw, today airing issue is fixed.
Hi there.

I actually found what could be a small bug in the addon.xml file.

Could you please try this one instead?

Great to hear next aired widget is working properly. How did you get it fixed?
A new update is available. This update includes a lot of bugfixing and new features - some are described below.

As usual, please report if you experience any bugs or have feature requests Smile

Rapier 6.2.0 is available through the official XBMC repository!

This update is installed automatically.
If this is not the case, you can download it here.

CHANGELOG
Code:
- Updated tv shows unwatched episodes overlay in all views.
- Added skin option to select custom background for all system settings and skin settings windows.
- Added view option to display the default thumbnail image for episodes List Info 2 View.
- Added episode number in episodes List Info View and List Info 3 View.
- Fixed landscape images for tv shows and episodes.
- Added next aired info to episodes List Info 3 View: latest episode and next episode (can be disabled in the View Options).
- Added unwatched episodes and watched overlay in tv shows 3D Wrap View.
- Added fanart for music videos.
- Added List Info 2 View for music videos.
- Bugfixing of breadcrumbs.
- Added view option to display tv thumb (landscape) in tv shows 3D Wrap View.
- Added next aired info in tv shows 3D Wrap View: latest episode and next episode (can be disabled in the View Options).
- Added watched partial overlay to movies 3D Wrap Flat Style View and Thumbs Info Clear Logo View.
- Updating and bugfixing of OSD seekbar labels.
- Added Spotify and TV Guide home menu images to the extras folder.
- Bugfixing of the menubar in add-on information dialog for touch devices.
- Positioning fixes for File Manager.
- Added extended info panel for movies Wall View. This can be enabled in the view options.
- Changed opacity on home screen submenus to be 10% brighter when they are unfocused.
- Fixed animation for the home screen next aired widget and added support for up to 18 shows.
- Update and redesign of the weather window and full support for Weather Underground add-on.
- Added support for movie and tv show custom genre icons. Add your .png images to skin.rapier/extras/moviegenres/
- Added support for music custom genre icons. Add your .png images to skin.rapier/extras/musicgenres/

- Added extended info panel for movies Wall View. This can be enabled in the view options.

- Update and redesign of the weather window and full support for Weather Underground add-on.
This makes use of all the Weather Underground features: 36 Hours, Weekend, Hourly, 10 Days, Maps and Alerts.

- Added support for movie, tv show and music custom genre icons.
Adding your own music or video custom genre icons for Rapier is easy. Make sure they are all .png format and labeled correctly using the proper genre labels. If you have .jpg images you can just change the extension to .png.
Add the images to the following folders:
  • Music Library: skin.rapier/extras/musicgenres/
  • Movie / TV Show Library: skin.rapier/extras/moviegenres/

ENJOY!
Hello Christian

I have tried this new version of Rapier today for Gotham. I can tell you have put a considerable amount of good work; it looks terrific and I can also notice its responsiveness has improved. Kudos to you Christian!

Will keep testing it and provide feedback when I see fit.

Thanks again!

Jav
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
Hi Jav.

Thanks a lot for the feedback and kind words - it means a lot.

I'm also pleased with the new update Smile

Christian
Rapier is now available on Transifex!

I have created this thread to handle translations.

Although French, Greek, Polish, Spanish and Thai languages says almost 100% completion, some strings are added in English and they still need to be translated.

The skin can really use a lot of help getting translated, so all help is deeply appreciated! Smile

Cheers
Christian
I love the skin but for the life of me I cant find out how you change the name of the new categories I added, It says category1, category2 ect.....

Second question is where is the default Icons location...
(2014-10-16, 19:49)oxicottin Wrote: I love the skin but for the life of me I cant find out how you change the name of the new categories I added, It says category1, category2 ect....

Hi oxicottin.

The category names are actually images. When you add the custom category in the skin settings, you can choose the focused and unfocused category images from the extras folder included in the skin.

If your preferred images don't exist, you can request them in this thread.

(2014-10-16, 19:49)oxicottin Wrote: Second question is where is the default Icons location...

Which default icons do you refer to?
(2014-10-16, 20:29)Gade Wrote:
(2014-10-16, 19:49)oxicottin Wrote: I love the skin but for the life of me I cant find out how you change the name of the new categories I added, It says category1, category2 ect....

Hi oxicottin.

The category names are actually images. When you add the custom category in the skin settings, you can choose the focused and unfocused category images from the extras folder included in the skin.

If your preferred images don't exist, you can request them in this thread.

(2014-10-16, 19:49)oxicottin Wrote: Second question is where is the default Icons location...

Which default icons do you refer to?

Thanks Gade very much! What is the default location of the images when you mouse over the text image? also if these are text images what text is the default font and size and image size.
(2014-10-16, 20:41)oxicottin Wrote: Thanks Gade very much! What is the default location of the images when you mouse over the text image? also if these are text images what text is the default font and size and image size.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm not quite sure I follow you Smile

You can find and download all images used in the skin here.

The fonts are in the skin.rapier/fonts/ folder.

You can see the fonts used and the sizes in the skin.rapier/720p/Font.xml file.

The extra category images are in the skin.rapier/extras/ folder.
You can find instructions on how to make your own category images and download Photoshop template + action in this post.

Hope this helps Smile
Gade - why not allow text based categories? This would avoid having the community send you requests to make category png files.
I'm afraid that's not possible.

There's a reflection on the focused images, which can not be created using regular text labels - it's part of the skin design.

It takes a couple of minutes doing and uploading the images, so it's no problem at all Smile
Hi, I updated XBMC to gotham today version 13.2, but Rapier is not coming up in the add-ons list? What am I doing wrong?
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Rapier 6.6.15 for XBMC 13.x Gotham [DEPRECATED]1