• 4(current)
[RELEASE] Rapier 6.6.15 for XBMC 13.x Gotham [DEPRECATED]
I am very happy to announce that Rapier for Gotham has been added to the official XBMC repository. Smile
A new update is available.

Rapier 6.0.2 is available through the official XBMC repository!

This update is installed automatically.
If this is not the case, you can download it here.

CHANGELOG
Code:
- Fixes for tv show OSD clear logos, clear art and covers.
- Added full support for movie OSD clear logos and clear art. You will need to select your preferred setting again under Skin Settings -> Media -> OSD.
- Fixed paused label under fullscreen video.
- Fixed missing scrollbar in profiles.

ENJOY!
@Gade
Did a clean install today on a laptop and installed skin from repo but still have issues with today airing widget

(2014-08-14, 15:45)schumi2004 Wrote: @Gade
Did a clean install today on a laptop and installed skin from repo but still have issues with today airing widget

Hi schumi2004.

Thanks a lot for reporting the issue.

I will look into this as soon as possible.
I have just finished a detailed guide to Rapier's skin settings on the wiki page. People often ask the same questions and the skin settings might be somewhat confusing, so maybe this is about time Smile

You can find the detailed guide here.
(2014-08-12, 19:27)Gade Wrote: I am very happy to announce that Rapier for Gotham has been added to the official XBMC repository. Smile

well done eveone can see all the hard work you have put in

(2014-08-15, 16:02)Gade Wrote:
(2014-08-14, 15:45)schumi2004 Wrote: @Gade

Hi schumi2004.

Thanks a lot for reporting the issue.

I will look into this as soon as possible.

ya i think i have the same problems it shows there are 3 shows aring today but does not show what they are
@Gade
Any plans to implement next aired in library view like in MQ5 for example?

(2014-08-17, 12:25)schumi2004 Wrote: @Gade
Any plans to implement next aired in library view like in MQ5 for example?

You bet!

I actually already plan better support for tv show next aired add-on in the next update.
Found another issue.
When accessing addon settings your unable to disable or configure it.
(2014-08-17, 22:56)schumi2004 Wrote: Found another issue.
When accessing addon settings your unable to disable or configure it.

You are not able to configure any skin through the Add-on Information dialog.

The skin you are using can not be uninstalled or disabled.

If you switch to another skin, you will get the full options for Rapier again Smile
I wasn't clear enough I think. In Rapier pick a random installed Addon and try to configure or disable it. When you open that Addon you can't navigate between options for that Addon.
(2014-08-18, 00:02)schumi2004 Wrote: I wasn't clear enough I think. In Rapier pick a random installed Addon and try to configure or disable it. When you open that Addon you can't navigate between options for that Addon.

Do you enter the system submenu -> add-ons?

I have the exact same options for all add-ons in Rapier and Confluence. Not all add-ons can be configured.

Have you tried switching to Confluence and looking at the same add-on?
Yes I open them via Addon submenu. Can you select options for a Addon? I couldn't but in confluence I could. Will try again tomorrow.
thanks for the update

did you add the tv show / movie show info when the video is played in to this vsesion or will it be in a leter update
(2014-08-18, 19:38)SpikeyWelsh Wrote: thanks for the update

did you add the tv show / movie show info when the video is played in to this vsesion or will it be in a leter update

The fixed clear art and clear logos for fullscreen video is added to 6.0.2 (the current version).

You can select your settings in Skin Settings -> Media -> OSD.

Press "I" or "Info" etc. on your remote or keyboard to display the dialog.

(2014-08-18, 00:16)schumi2004 Wrote: Yes I open them via Addon submenu. Can you select options for a Addon? I couldn't but in confluence I could. Will try again tomorrow.

Yes, I have the exact same options in Confluence and Rapier for all add-ons.

If you could check again with both Confluence and Rapier, it will be a great help Smile
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Rapier 6.6.15 for XBMC 13.x Gotham [DEPRECATED]1