Win PseudoTV Live - HDHomerun Tutorial
Post moved here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1759318 to keep everything in the same thread.

thank you.
Can you please post a youtube video of this in motion (not a tutorial, but flipping through channels and browsing the guide). I think that will help sell many people on attempting the Live TV integration; I'm waiting on a deal on a HDHomeRun Prime before I jump in.

Thanks for taking the time to make the guide.
(2014-07-23, 03:27)xecutionx Wrote: Can you please post a youtube video of this in motion (not a tutorial, but flipping through channels and browsing the guide). I think that will help sell many people on attempting the Live TV integration; I'm waiting on a deal on a HDHomeRun Prime before I jump in.

Thanks for taking the time to make the guide.

No, sorry. If someone else makes a video I will add it to the first post.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
bry...are the channel logos part of it or will I need to download? Trying to get all together before starting.
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
bry i also get this error right off bat when trying to open the hdhomerun stream builder "vlc dll files not found in either of the standard locations"
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
(2014-07-24, 06:00)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: bry...are the channel logos part of it or will I need to download? Trying to get all together before starting.

Channel logo's are part of the donor package.

(2014-07-24, 06:53)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: bry i also get this error right off bat when trying to open the hdhomerun stream builder "vlc dll files not found in either of the standard locations"

May be better taking that to the main thread with a log file.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2014-07-24, 06:53)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: bry i also get this error right off bat when trying to open the hdhomerun stream builder "vlc dll files not found in either of the standard locations"

@AnthonyJS02 - try installing this software for me. https://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html. I had it installed by default so may not have known it was a requirement for the software by angrycamel. if that is the case I will add it to the first post.
(2014-07-24, 23:41)bry- Wrote:

@AnthonyJS02 - try installing this software for me. https://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html. I had it installed by default so may not have known it was a requirement for the software by angrycamel. if that is the case I will add it to the first post.

Sounds good will try in morning.

(2014-07-24, 23:41)bry- Wrote:

that did the trick will let know if have any other issues

bry-,

Why move the post, this deserves a topic all it's own. Your great documentation is now going to lost in the never ending PTVL thread. I think it would make more sense to keep it here and ask Lunatixz to link to it in his OP
(2014-07-29, 13:49)mrdally204 Wrote: bry-,

Why move the post, this deserves a topic all it's own. Your great documentation is now going to lost in the never ending PTVL thread. I think it would make more sense to keep it here and ask Lunatixz to link to it in his OP
mydally204 Lunatixz has the post linked in the first post of his thread. If there is any chance in him supporting the tutorial it is best to keep it in the primary thread. That being said I am always reading that thread and can help there if need be. Thanks for the compliment on the documentation, appreciate it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live - HDHomerun Tutorial0