Do you not be able to jack the sound by smartphone?
Do you not be able to jack the sound by smartphone?

Because it is said that the sound of the TV is annoying in my family.
sorry, didn't get what you mean. could you explain again? Do you want to hear the sound of the video playing via your smartphone while the TV is muted to not annoy people around? This is not possible atm.
By playing on a PC monitor video, I want to hear from headphones was connected to smart phones sound.
Why don't you just connect the headphones to the PC Smile
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."
not possible atm and will be tricky to do, because you have to take care of sync playback between devices (HTPC -> phone)
Actually this scenario is possible atm under the following prerequisites:

1. XBMC is running on a MAC with at least OSX 10.8 (this allows you to pass all audio to any airplay capable speaker in the operating system - and so XBMC can send its audio to any airplay sink aswell). The "AirPlay" Audio Output Device has to be selected in XBMC.
2.a The phone has XBMC installed on it with airplay enabled (this will receive the audio)
2.b The phone has any other AirPlay receiver software installed (e.x. AirSpeaker - which also supports audio sync).

I tried 1. + 2.a ant it kinda works ok. But really - why so complicated - there are som good wireless headphones which do the trick much better and in sync.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I'm a little surprised at the lack of any app that would turn a phone into a bluetooth audio receiver. Audio gets compressed, but the sync on bluetooth audio devices is better than wifi. It's possible to turn a Raspberry Pi into a bluetooth audio receiver, but that's not Android, and iOS doesn't have non-jailbroken access to bluetooth like that.
(2014-07-23, 16:55)Ned Scott Wrote: I'm a little surprised at the lack of any app that would turn a phone into a bluetooth audio receiver. Audio gets compressed, but the sync on bluetooth audio devices is better than wifi. It's possible to turn a Raspberry Pi into a bluetooth audio receiver, but that's not Android, and iOS doesn't have non-jailbroken access to bluetooth like that.

Pretty sure that the bluetooth api accessible in Android isn't enough. Unless your willing to implement the entire A2DP stack on rfcomm yourself Smile

EDIT: And the sync in bluetooth is actually terrible, its not even in the API afaik. IIRC bluez and alsa just assume a hardcoded hw delay, even if its not entirely correct.
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."
I found it difficult to hear the sound in the remote.

However, I think Ideally, it is good and sound is switched by remote control app.

sound streaming UDP, if it is installed in xbmc, I might be able to
(2014-07-23, 20:48)topfs2 Wrote:
(2014-07-23, 16:55)Ned Scott Wrote: I'm a little surprised at the lack of any app that would turn a phone into a bluetooth audio receiver. Audio gets compressed, but the sync on bluetooth audio devices is better than wifi. It's possible to turn a Raspberry Pi into a bluetooth audio receiver, but that's not Android, and iOS doesn't have non-jailbroken access to bluetooth like that.

Pretty sure that the bluetooth api accessible in Android isn't enough. Unless your willing to implement the entire A2DP stack on rfcomm yourself Smile

EDIT: And the sync in bluetooth is actually terrible, its not even in the API afaik. IIRC bluez and alsa just assume a hardcoded hw delay, even if its not entirely correct.

Ah, I stand corrected.
google is your friend- http://tech.firstpost.com/news-analysis/...03912.html
Except that that will have terrible sync issues with the video, which is what we are talking about here
(2014-07-24, 02:55)Ned Scott Wrote:
(2014-07-23, 20:48)topfs2 Wrote:

Pretty sure that the bluetooth api accessible in Android isn't enough. Unless your willing to implement the entire A2DP stack on rfcomm yourself :)

Ah, I stand corrected.

Actually, that might not be a blocker. Seems for the other weird bluetooth situations that I've seen, like using your iOS or Android device as a bluetooth keyboard, that's exactly what someone did, they made their own bluetooth stack. It's just with Android you don't have to jailbreak to get the app :)

Still, I understand that it would be a considerable effort to actually do this.
(2014-07-24, 20:12)bry- Wrote: google is your friend- http://tech.firstpost.com/news-analysis/...03912.html

Great.
It is a thing I want is exactly this.

After the the question is whether it is synchronized.

I want you to incorporate this feature in XBMC
I want a pony...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Do you not be able to jack the sound by smartphone?0