Req Continue Watching Series
Apologies if this exists or has been covered already but I couldn't find anything in my search.

I would like to know if it is possible to have a "continue watching" feature/menu item for a tv series instead of having to go into TV Shows > Title > Season > Episode whenever I want to watch the next episode in a series.

Thanks in advance.
There is a Feature Suggestions forum... the devs occasional filter through it looking for imaginative ideas.

Check out a new promising add-on, LazyTV it may have what you want.
moved
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Have your tried the recommend episode widget?
In Aeon Nox Gotham 4.1.9.9, there's an "In Progress" item in the TV Shows submenu, which brings up the 5 or 6 shows you've recently watched episodes in.
(2014-07-23, 20:36)PatK Wrote: There is a Feature Suggestions forum... the devs occasional filter through it looking for imaginative ideas.

Thanks PatK!

Yep, LazyTV can be set to ask you whether you want to watch the next unwatched episode of a series in a pop-up dialog that appears when you finish each episode.
(2014-07-23, 20:36)PatK Wrote: There is a Feature Suggestions forum... the devs occasional filter through it looking for imaginative ideas.

LazyTV is perfect for what I need. Thanks PatK.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
=)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Continue Watching Series0