Linux Multiple Video Parts - Buffering between
Lightbulb 
Hi guys,
since I am recording a lot of movies lately I had to deal with different parts.
The XBMC detection works flawless here but there is one thing I don't know if it is normal in my setup.
I am streaming the videos from a NAS with gigabit LAN, normaly I don't have buffering times at all.
But when a video has multiple parts, XBMC only seems to buffer inside the actual part. That means, when the next part starts, the screen turns black, he loads the new file and buffers for about 5 seconds.
Can anyone confirm this behavior at his end or is this a bug on my side only?

Best regards,
OuyaXBMC
XBMC only opens one file at once as far as I know.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Really? That seems strange for me for a high end Media Center like xbmc. Anyone knows if there are plans to implement a gapless playback?
Started with a XBMC on a ouya and a raspberry pi, now has a High-End HTPC with 100 LED Ambilight and describes himself as a Home-Cinema enthusiast.
Try "feature requests" part of the forum.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multiple Video Parts - Buffering between0