MKV streaming problems
Because it's running OS/360? Because it's built from sealing wax and string? We don't even know what your HTPC is - what hardware, what OS, nothing - indeed, 'my CPU' might be your HTPC, your server, your iPad. I don't mean to be harsh, but you're telling us very,very little about your setup (wired or wireless? Cat 5 or 802.11b? Powerline or direct GigE?) and expecting people to guess what the problem is.

We need a debug log, on the system that's experiencing the problem. That will tell us what the hardware is, what the software is, whether you're using GPU acceleration or relying on CPU, how much memory you have, what addons you're running, what version of XBMC you've got, what protocol you're using to access your files, what CODEC is being used for audio, ditto for video, bit rate, number of audio channels, etc. ... it would also be helpful if you could tell us what else is on the system at the same time, as that could be what's eating the CPU.
I'm sorry I have not gotten back to you. I have run into problems with my new sata card. At the moment I have no media available as I am changing my setup around. I have placed all of my media drives in one pc and I'm creating a server. As of right now I cannot get my i7 machine to recognize the supermicro aoc-sas2lp-mv8 card. I don't see it on boot up either. I have tried it in all 6 of my pc I express slots.

Does my signature show up now? I updated it to reflect my server. If it worked I will add my HTPC on there. I'm on tap a talk so I can't see signatures.
Cooler Master HAF 935 Case
MSI xpower big bang Motherboard
Intel I7 950 CPU
6 GB Dominator 1600mhz ram (triple Channel)
Gigabyte radeon 5870 OC
Kingston hyper x 128 GB SSD
Coarsair AX850 PSU

2 x Seagate 4tb
2 x Seagate 3tb
2 x Samsung 2tb
1 WD black 1tb and 1 Seagate 1tb
Yet to work Supermicro AOC-SAS2LP-MV8 Card

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MKV streaming problems0