Preview of a mod I'm working on
gone
Finish it as soon as possible!
Interesting...
If it's a pure texture mod then we could possibly create a single mod, or see if `Black is in a nice mood, and add these as alternatives to the existing textures (my mod and yours).

Nice work, although a little too bright for my liking. I'm sure my mod is too dark for many :p
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
My mod does include some code changes as there are some things that can't be achieved through textures only so it will not work as a theme. I will release it as a standalone mod and then work to keep it updated with the latest features Black adds. I still have a pretty long way to go though. I'm probably 20% done with the textures. Still so much to re-design. More previews will follow.
(2014-07-25, 01:48)Elixxen Wrote: My mod does include some code changes as there are some things that can't be achieved through textures only so it will not work as a theme. I will release it as a standalone mod and then work to keep it updated with the latest features Black adds. I still have a pretty long way to go though. I'm probably 20% done with the textures. Still so much to re-design. More previews will follow.

Fair enough, I'm trying to limit changes to my base mod and make it textures only, followed by another version with additions. Look forward to seeing more screens!
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2014-07-25, 05:41)Piers Wrote:
(2014-07-25, 01:48)Elixxen Wrote: My mod does include some code changes as there are some things that can't be achieved through textures only so it will not work as a theme. I will release it as a standalone mod and then work to keep it updated with the latest features Black adds. I still have a pretty long way to go though. I'm probably 20% done with the textures. Still so much to re-design. More previews will follow.

Fair enough, I'm trying to limit changes to my base mod and make it textures only, followed by another version with additions. Look forward to seeing more screens!

Cool Smile You've done a great job!
Love it!
Too bright..does anybody like purple? I like a background that is dark so I can read the text plot of the movie...if it is too bright I cannot read it.. like the black letters so you can read text better.
(2014-07-26, 10:45)kashkow Wrote: Too bright..does anybody like purple? I like a background that is dark so I can read the text plot of the movie...if it is too bright I cannot read it.. like the black letters so you can read text better.

Then obviously this isn't for you Wink thankfully there are plenty of darker options out there for you. I'm mainly doing this for myself as this is in my taste and what I want my media center to look like. I will share it here when it's finished so those who are interested can enjoy it as well.
Nice work.
OH YES! WE WANTED!
Glad you guys like it! Smile
NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Damn this looks promising! Very nice job man! To me this makes it kind of a mashup between Xbox 360 and iOS, can't wait till its finished Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Preview of a mod I'm working on3