Preview of a mod I'm working on
What I'm saying is that this isn't the MB3 thread, so I'm not sure why you're asking for the font.xml if Elixxen hasn't released his mod. That's all :p
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Really looking forward to it, looks amazing.

Def a good encouragement to start setting up my xbmc properly. Big Grin
Like Pers said, the mod isn't released yet and the font.xml is not ready at this moment. Also I have used several fonts in the Helvetica family to achieve the results I want so it's not just about dumping the font.xml in the right folder. You need the entire font setup and several other tweaks in order for it to work.
(2014-12-23, 16:39)Elixxen Wrote: Like Pers said, the mod isn't released yet and the font.xml is not ready at this moment. Also I have used several fonts in the Helvetica family to achieve the results I want so it's not just about dumping the font.xml in the right folder. You need the entire font setup and several other tweaks in order for it to work.

I'm just customizing multiple features I like from multiple themes, to use on my HTPC at home. It's just that I like to have everything by my own taste, that's all!

But thanks anyway for your help.
(2014-12-23, 18:50)0mar32 Wrote:
(2014-12-23, 16:39)Elixxen Wrote: Like Pers said, the mod isn't released yet and the font.xml is not ready at this moment. Also I have used several fonts in the Helvetica family to achieve the results I want so it's not just about dumping the font.xml in the right folder. You need the entire font setup and several other tweaks in order for it to work.

I'm just customizing multiple features I like from multiple themes, to use on my HTPC at home. It's just that I like to have everything by my own taste, that's all!

But thanks anyway for your help.

You could download the font you like and add it to the fonts directory and then edit the xml to match it. It's not an easy matter of simply dropping in a new font.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Are there any news?
Any progress Elixxen? Big Grin
I guess he's still busy.
UP UP UP UP UP UP UP Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Preview of a mod I'm working on3