Preview of a mod I'm working on
UPDATE!

First post has been updated with new pictures straight from XBMC. Keep in mind that they are work in progress! Smile Let me know what you guys think. As you can tell there has been several design changes. View in full resolution to see all the details.
This is looking great! Is the PVR on your list of to-do's? (Just didn't see it in the screenshots)

Looking forward to trying this out.
(2014-09-13, 00:31)deletedpenguin Wrote: This is looking great! Is the PVR on your list of to-do's? (Just didn't see it in the screenshots)

Looking forward to trying this out.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it! The reason why there aren't any screenshots of some sections yet is simply because I haven't finished skinning those parts Tongue and to answer your question: Yes, the PVR is on my to-do list. It's not something i prioritise at the moment but it will be on a later release Smile
Stunning!
A little input:
I've just looked reviewed the preview one more time and the more I look at the HD-logo, I think you should consider revisiting it. Maybe it should be in the same magenta colour as the watched/unwatched circles? Maybe more simple, just like the other icons you've done? Or just the letters HD? Also I'm not thrilled with the unwatched/watched banners on the poster views, the circles, I think, would be more fitting.

But, man, it looks gorgeous!
(2014-09-23, 18:50)Jaypeg Wrote: A little input:
I've just looked reviewed the preview one more time and the more I look at the HD-logo, I think you should consider revisiting it. Maybe it should be in the same magenta colour as the watched/unwatched circles? Maybe more simple, just like the other icons you've done? Or just the letters HD? Also I'm not thrilled with the unwatched/watched banners on the poster views, the circles, I think, would be more fitting.

But, man, it looks gorgeous!

Thanks! I'll take that into consideration Smile
I would like to place an order, which the possibility of expanding the screens as the mod (1080XF MB3). Please'm stuck in modx1080 ++, tried to migrate mod im85822, however as it is unique to media browser is not viable for me!
    Please study this request! It could even be an internal configuration of the skin ...
Anymore news on this? This is exactly what I'm looking for.
(2014-10-14, 06:51)vagrant13 Wrote: Anymore news on this? This is exactly what I'm looking for.

Still working on it but I am super busy at the moment so I don't have time to work on it as much as I would have liked to. My ETA right now is sometime before Christmas.
Jingle Bells!!! Cant wait to see your work in December...
Holy sweet mother of jesus, this looks incredibly beautiful. I hope it'll work with Helix!
This is beautiful! Can't wait to see more screens / progress.
Keep up thre great work...
Thanks guys! Glad you like it Smile I'm currently working on the OSD. After that I have the music section, settings section and a few dialogs left to do and then it will be ready for you to start using it Smile
This is just a humble request, but I was wondering if it would be possible to add some customizability to the skin so that a user could create a custom "Top Menu" such as "Kid Zone" and then simply have a number of "pin" options to link add-ons or favorites to. I have found that I use xbmc more and more for streaming than local content, and the ability to customize the top menu with the option for more custom "pin/add-ons" would be fantastic.

Thanks

Really appreciate all your hard work and can not wait until you release this for testing. Any update on that dateHuh
(2014-10-28, 21:03)Sacman11 Wrote: This is just a humble request, but I was wondering if it would be possible to add some customizability to the skin so that a user could create a custom "Top Menu" such as "Kid Zone" and then simply have a number of "pin" options to link add-ons or favorites to. I have found that I use xbmc more and more for streaming than local content, and the ability to customize the top menu with the option for more custom "pin/add-ons" would be fantastic.

Thanks

Really appreciate all your hard work and can not wait until you release this for testing. Any update on that dateHuh

This a really good idea and something that I've been wanting in Xperience1080 for a long time. Unfortunately, I will not be able to add it until Black adds it to the default skin. The reason for this is because my knowledge in coding is very basic. I can modify and alter existing code but I'm not knowledgeable enough to write completely new code. My strong side is textures and modifications, not coding. I believe this has been requested a couple of times so hopefully Black considers it in his Helix release. If that happens I will add it to this mod immediately.

As for the date; sometime before Christmas Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Preview of a mod I'm working on3