Hard reset Openelec
I did a hard reset on my raspberry pi with openelec configuration. It seems that everything works fine but when I want to install an add-on, they are all incompatible. E.g. I want to install weather underground but it says incompatible. Also all skins are incompatible.

Does anyone knows how to solve this?
What do you mean hard reset?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
What version/build of OpenELEC have you installed - are you on the latest stock release (v4.0.7?)

Weather Underground should be working, it's compatible with Gotham (XBMC v13.x).

Upload your debug log (wiki) if you're still having problems.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
The mirrors were down yesterday which may been causing a problem.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hard reset Openelec0