buffering
Hi i would like some advice about buffering. when i go onto watching a film my box just keeps buffering. i was wondering if there was any way to sort this out? ive been in touch with my internet provider un they have ask me to get in touch with my box provider which is xmbc. so i was wondering if there was anyway of sorting this problem out? or anyway to speak to some one about this problem? i await a reply. thanks
XBMC is not your box provider, where are you streaming from? Debug Log?
Hi I'm streaming from EE. My box is a android tv box Mx. I'm new to all this Internet stuff. So I hope by streaming you mean who I get my Internet from? Or do you mean off the box? I used billion up loads but to tell you truth they all buffer. At first I fort my Internet was too slow but I get 16 mbs which I hope is fast enough to work the box. I was just wondering if someone new how to stop the buffering. I'm going to try debug. Thanks everyone
What is EE? Xbmc is designed to help you organize your library and make the whole media center experience nice and user friendly.

You should contact whoever sold you the box as I think that you are using illegal and unsupported addons to view pirated content of some shady site, if that's not the case I apologize in advance.

See Forum Rules if in doubt
EE is my Internet provider. I got my box of eBay it's all legal. I just don't know why my films buffer. Thanks anyway for replying
say again debug log (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I bet you $2 its not legal Smile)
Amen amet
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
buffering0