Playback failed
This is driving me crazy so please help. I am in the ilive channels trying to stream channels. If I click to open a channel is says it's opening then just stops. I do this two more times and on the 3rd time, I get a window that pops up that says Playback failed then the video opens and plays just fine. I could live with that, however the playback failed notice is still open and when I close it , it closes the channel. UGH! Can you tell me what is causing this.

I have tried two different computers. Oh, and where in the world do I find the log files. I have looked and looked for those! Thank you!!!!!!!!!

Brad
Whatever your playing comes from somewhere, Whatever add-on you are using was made by someone. XBMC, by default, just plays your local video files. If you have issues beyond that then you will have to direct your question to whoever made that add-on for XBMC, as they can all work in various different ways.

Where to find the debug logs (wiki), like all of our documentation, is on the wiki (wiki).

While you're there, be sure to read our forum rules (wiki) on bootleg video add-ons, since that's probably what you're asking about. XBMC doesn't provide any content. We do not offer streaming channels. Tons of live TV and free content typically isn't quite "legal" in most places. etc.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playback failed0