Upgrade xbmcbuntu
How would I upgrade xbmcbuntu (linux portion) since 12 isn't supported any longer?
Probably like you would upgrade any Ubuntu derivative, by probably I meant that is it exactly. Hint sudo do-release upgrade

Any search engine will tell you how. Then add the XBMC PPA and update for that see Team XBMC PPA (wiki)

You would be better served doing a backup of what is important and using the new XBMCbuntu and do a fresh install, then restore your Backup (wiki) there are several way to achieve that Import-export_library (wiki)
(2014-07-26, 01:28)uNiversal Wrote: Probably like you would upgrade any Ubuntu derivative, by probably I meant that is it exactly. Hint sudo do-release upgrade

Any search engine will tell you how. Then add the XBMC PPA and update for that see Team XBMC PPA (wiki)

You would be better served doing a backup of what is important and using the new XBMCbuntu and do a fresh install, then restore your Backup (wiki) there are several way to achieve that Import-export_library (wiki)

Thanks uNiversal. I ask because I tried sudo do-release upgrade and was getting a lot of errors so it didn't update. I redid my xbmc and I'll try it again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Upgrade xbmcbuntu0