Help with Settings
Hello community! My name is Jeremy and wanted to say thank you for everything you do. I am a new member and wanted to open up by asking for a bit of assistance.

I recently jailbroken a friend's ATV2 and installed ATV Flash (black). As I began adding repositories via XBMC, i began to change a few System Settings, and i am not sure how it happened, but now i get a home screen where it only shows 4 options...Video (top left), Pictures (top right), Music (bottom left), and Programs (bottom right). There is an option below Music that says Exit, next to that is a Settings button, and then on the far bottom right there is a Favorites button. For some reason, i cannot highlight these buttons with my remote, nor with the Apple Remote App. I have absolutely no idea how to revert to the original settings, and right now i am sort of stuck with these current options. Can anybody please assist me in either reverting back to original settings, or if not, how to highlight these buttons so i can access the settings menu again?

I tried to delete and reinstall XBMC, however these saved settings remain, so i simply do not know how to fix this situation. Thank you in advance for any and all help!

- Jeremy

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with Settings0