wont put folder.jpg in season folder?
Hi

I have mainly been using mcm for scraping, but wanted to look at Ember as it was recommended to me for XBMC installs (currently using an adroid box with xbmx frodo and bello skin)

It seems to scrape everything really well apart from two things i can't figure out

I was using the latest 1.3 release and assumed that selecting folder.jpg for season poster and fanart.jpg would give me these files in the season sub-folders, but it doesn't seem to do this, it still puts them in the root series folder with the season names as the file title?

I tried with beta 1.4 and couldn't see the option for downloading the folder.jpg specifically, although i did choose frodo

the shows are on a synology NAS box, i wondered if this was causing a problem, but it seems to scrape everything as expected otherwise

Oddly when scaping with 1.3, sometimes, not all seasons of a show will appear in the seasons window...

Am i doing something wrong, or is it my understanding of how artwork is display incorrect.

The bello theme I use shows the season folder when in the relevant season, but only if the art is in \tvshows\showname\season_number\folder.jpg

Regards

JOhn R
I've noticed the same problem, the season folder images are ending up in the main directory.
I thought i would go back and have a look at this again

emm v 1431
Kodi helix

I can't see how to get EMM to place (or duplicate) the season images in the season folder.

If i use the TVShows menu option in kodi it displays properly with the season information and displays the correct season information as expected, but I am using custom home menu options with different types of TV show in different menu options (folders saved as favourites) so Kodi wont display this correctly unless i move the season and fanart jpgs to the season folder itself and rename them.

Can I create season.jpg and fanart.jpg files in the season folders as well as the normal ones in EMM or do i have to do it manually?

Also. is there a concept of "Season" information in Kodi/EMM? so in the season folders, you can see the "season intro" rather than the show info

John

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
wont put folder.jpg in season folder?0