Gotham clients lose mySQL functionality hours after setup
Hi All,

I recently had to blow away my MySQL DB which was hosted on UnRAID and start fresh after the Gotham upgrade corrupted it. Now i'm facing a new issue. Once all the clients were upgraded to Gotham and I setup the new MySQL DB's, everything works just fine. The library populates, the artwork downloads to each device, etc.

But for the past two nights when i go to sleep and wake up and run XBMC from any device, Everything is gone. Nothing shows up in the recent episodes, clicking on the TV Shows or Movies links from the main menu result in nothing and when manually navigating to the Files section, all I can see are the episode/movie titles. Artwork, watched status, episode/movie descriptions are all missing.

I can't even being to understand why it works for several hours and then just stops and loses everything.

Here is a copy of the Debug Log I pulled from my OSX machine: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=254141

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
Is something becoming disconnected from your network? Or the MySQL server sleeping, while the XBMC keeps trying to connect and gives up?

I have never had this problem, but my MySQL server never sleeps and my network is wired.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2014-07-27, 04:08)nickr Wrote: Is something becoming disconnected from your network? Or the MySQL server sleeping, while the XBMC keeps trying to connect and gives up?

I have never had this problem, but my MySQL server never sleeps and my network is wired.

When I had this all setup for Frodo, the MySQL install never experienced this issue. The UnRAID server is providing data to all other sources via SMB while the SQL portion which is installed on the cache drive is not it seems. It just stopped working when I went to bed and woke up in the morning, this happened when twice after a re-install. MySQL is wired on my network. I don't have the faintest idea of what could be happening and am not savvy enough to understand the log files in depth.

It all worked for several hours and then just didn't....twice.
What is Gotham I have apple 2 untethered from dec 2013
Que?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2014-07-29, 08:09)tafty66 Wrote: What is Gotham I have apple 2 untethered from dec 2013

lolque?
@ nickr - Have a glance over http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=200163&page=3 (Tony_YYZ's other thread) if you'd be so kind and see if you think the same as me. Looks to be an unRAID issue, but I know nothing about unRAID.
Learning Linux the hard way !!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gotham clients lose mySQL functionality hours after setup0