Help needed to find out what's wrong..
Hi!

I keep getting a script error when browsing through menues using my The Little Black Box's original skin.

They are on vaction right now so i'm posting this question here as well. Smile

Please take a look at: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=253739 and tell me what is wrong so i can either reinstall or remove the addon or reflash my system. Smile

Thanks in advanced
Asus s1-at5nm10e - Netgear READY NAS 102 - Wired -
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
script.extendedinfo, by any chance? I don't use it, but it looks like some hacking is necessary to get it to work post-XBMC 13.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=160558&page=11
Thanks

How can i not use it? Smile Have not yet read the link you posted. So please don't kill me. Smile
I can't remeber that i've installed any addon called scriptextended something...
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
Well, I'm guessing that's your problem, as that's the script that's named in your log when you throw errors. But you haven't actually said what script error you're getting.

Is it installed with a skin? If it is, you may have to change skin; otherwise, just go to addons and remove it. There are some suggestions in that thread about how to modify it so that it works, but some folks have failed while others succeed - so I don't know if it's dependent on whatever else you've got installed.
Thanks for the help
I'll will check this out ASAP in the morning.

Very fast reply
Hi

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I now know what the problem is.
In TLBB latest firmware the write access to ones connected USB drive is messed up and does'nt work. And this script is trying to save something on this drive.
My misstake was to use it ONCE to save a backup of my skinsettings. Since then it is trying to save stuff on the inernal drive. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help needed to find out what's wrong..0