Openelec - update and full use of SD space
That depends on your openelec settings. There is an openelec settings addon that allows you to auto download updates, or if that isn't activated you can "check now".

If you check now it will download the new version, reboot (twice) and you then have the new version.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I just checked in the openelec settings and I am still on openelec 4.0.0. I have enabled automatic updates under "system", but it stays at openelec 4.0.o (Gotham 13). Any idea how to update to 4.0.7 without doing it manually.
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
Try clicking "Check for updates now". If that doesn't work, then an earlier update may have failed or been cancelled (which can stop subsequent updates from succeeding - see issue #3301) or your internet connection isn't working.

Manual updates are not difficult, just drop the new 4.0.7 tar file in the Update folder and reboot.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Openelec - update and full use of SD space0