Horizontal Lines during video playback
For some reason I get horizontal lines that go up and down my video during playback this happens where their is motion in the video like a fight scene or something of that matter. I have tried enabling "vertical blank sync" as well as HW acceleration (turned on), Does anyone know why this is happening? I have a atv1 with Crystalbuntu running on it, with the Broadcom BCM70015 Crystal HD card installed.

Any help / guidance would be appreciated. Thanks
Drop the atv1 together with the BCM70015 from the highest building you can find. Even a Raspberry Pi is much better and much cheaper than atv.
Chrystal HD drivers are not maintained anymore. Nothing we can do about it.
I will remove CrystalHD from xbmc before Helix will be released. PR pending.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
I just might have to move to a pi. But in the meantime I am trying to do the best with what I already have. Has anyone else been able to fix this?
Press on the movie icon while playing and set Deinterlacing to Auto and save for all files, if your horizontal lines are cause of interlacing.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Thanks @fritsch

That worked. Much appreciate it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Horizontal Lines during video playback0