Windows 7 Aero problem
Hi all,
If I want to sync my TV's hz with the video I need to disable Aero theme of my Windows 7 otherwise I have a very big stuttering.
Why does happen and I can avoid to disable the theme everytime? I love to sync my TV with the fps of the video!
PS: I have Win 7 64bit, when I had Win 8 (I just downgrade to 7) the problem doesn't exist.
1. Navigate to the executable or shortcut for the program you wish to disable desktop composition using Explorer. XBMC.exe in program files (x86)

2. Right click on it and select Properties.

3. Select the Compatibility tab and check Disable desktop composition, then click on OK.

Now when XBMC starts it will disable aero and aero will be enabled once again when you quit XBMC.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Just a question: I think I solved by disable "Use real full screen instead of window". So which method is the best to use?
And for what that option (use full screen...) is made?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows 7 Aero problem0