OS X unlocking help
Question 
hello i'm in need of some help i'm not having any luck unlocking the firetv , is there some one that can program this for me

plz let me no

thanks

bill
Sell your Mac. Honestly, if you buy a locked down system that does not allow you to do the things you need - just sell it.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2014-07-27, 20:53)fritsch Wrote: Sell your Mac. Honestly, if you buy a locked down system that does not allow you to do the things you need - just sell it.

Macs aren't locked down, you're thinking of iOS devices.

However, he's talking about the Amazon FireTV, and has probably chosen the Mac prefix for this thread by mistake.
hello and thanks for the come back i'm trying program a Amazon FireTV, i just don't get what software to use or were to put it like xvmc how do i get that file on the firetvv i'm just lost when it comes to this?
i have no problem jailbreaking a iPhone no luck with this

thanks again
You don't need to "unlock" it. Just read up on this page: Amazon Fire TV (wiki). I'm fairly certain someone even posted a link to an easy to use installer for XBMC that is basically a wrapper for the ADB stuff, so it's quite easy these days to install XBMC on the Fire TV.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
unlocking help0