PVR Clients Connect to Backend, But Won't Play Channels
So I have a MythTV backend as well as a WMC backend that I have been playing with on my Gotham 13.1/HDHomeRun Dual setup. I am able to get the respective PVR clients to connect to these backends successfully, but when I attempt to play the channels I get a "recorder not available" message. The tuner works just fine when I access it via UPnP. Any ideas?
debug log (wiki)
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=255265

Thanks!
Did you ever get your PVR client to connect? I'm having the same issue.
Nope. I am starting to think, again, that it's a MythTV issue. I can stream to my HDHomeRun app just fine as well as use UPnP.
If you think it is a mythtv issue, start with mythfrontend. If that doesn't work, XBMC never will.

Having looked at your log, is xbmc running on the same machine as the backend? Because you are trying to connect to 127.0.0.1.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Please disregard my previous post as I thought I was replying to a different thread. I tried to delete it but was unable to.
So are you having trouble connecting to mythtv or not?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I ended up reinstalling the entire system and managed to fix it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR Clients Connect to Backend, But Won't Play Channels0