reFocus 1.4x mods by bryanbrazil
Really nice collection of mods, i love the gray theme Smile
some small requests
• could you make a mod to have the Home Menu fonts of 1.3.x on the 1.4.0?, the all-capitalized condensed fonts is the only thing keeping me from updating.
• a skin for the Trakt.tv add-on rating dialog would be awesome.
thanks for listening Smile
(2014-08-01, 02:06)fabiomello Wrote: Really nice collection of mods, i love the gray theme Smile
some small requests
• could you make a mod to have the Home Menu fonts of 1.3.x on the 1.4.0?, the all-capitalized condensed fonts is the only thing keeping me from updating.

Thanks!

I kinda miss the old fonts too, but I'm waiting to see if I get used to the new ones. Smile

Never used trakt.tv before, so just created an account and downloaded the addon. I turned off rating after viewing a video though, so don't know if I'll skin that.
(2014-08-01, 06:56)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2014-08-01, 02:06)fabiomello Wrote: Really nice collection of mods, i love the gray theme Smile
some small requests

Thanks!

I kinda miss the old fonts too, but I'm waiting to see if I get used to the new ones. Smile

Never used trakt.tv before, so just created an account and downloaded the addon. I turned off rating after viewing a video though, so don't know if I'll skin that.

I just skinned the rating dialog after all...working on the list manager now. Will post it this weekend.
Trakt.tv addon skin

watch gallery

Just extract to your skin directory. It's not perfect, but better than nothing I hope. Smile Download
(2014-08-02, 07:31)bryanbrazil Wrote: Trakt.tv addon skin

Just download to your skin directory. It's not perfect, but better than nothing I hope. Smile Download
it looks awesome, thanks!. will try it out. Smile

another idea: is there a way to hide the vertical line that appears on all the views when you aren't on kiosk mode?

off topic: i'm stuck at 1.3.3, tried 1.4.0 for some days but the new widget system/home menu font just don't feel as good as it used to be on 1.3.x
(2014-08-03, 01:32)fabiomello Wrote:

Just download to your skin directory. It's not perfect, but better than nothing I hope. Smile Download

another idea: is there a way to hide the vertical line that appears on all the views when you aren't on kiosk mode?

off topic: i'm stuck at 1.3.3, tried 1.4.0 for some days but the new widget system/home menu font just don't feel as good as it used to be on 1.3.x
Not sure what you mean about vertical lines, do you have a screenshot?
(2014-08-03, 01:38)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2014-08-03, 01:32)fabiomello Wrote:

the one on the left corner: Image
(2014-08-03, 02:01)fabiomello Wrote:
(2014-08-03, 01:38)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2014-08-03, 01:32)fabiomello Wrote: it looks awesome, thanks!. will try it out. Smile

the one on the left corner: Image
That is there to show that you can press left for the menu... I won't be removing that, though it's likely just a matter of changing the animation to move the menu another 10px or so.

Update: I tried it out. If you want to hide the side menu indicator, open up Menu.xml. In line 4, change -262 to -270 and in line 12, change 262 to 270.
Small Thumbnails with fanart mod

Just extract to your skin directory. Be sure to backup your existing ViewIcon.xml first. Download

Unlike the themes, etc, edits to skin xml files will have to be reapplied after skin updates.

Update: Fixed a few typos...if you downloaded prior to the date/time of this update, please download again.
View fanart mod

This mod adds a button under Manage that allows you to view the fanart fullscreen. This is a feature I missed from Aeon Nox 5. Credit goes to BigNoid.

Just extract to your skin directory. Be sure to backup your custom_Edit.xml first. Download
Artist/Album Info with logo mod

watch gallery

I prefer to see the entire artist thumb rather than a portrait crop. So I modded the Artist/Album Info pages to make the artist thumb square and add the artist logo below the thumb. Unfortunately, it's kind of a hack since I had to hardcode the music path to get it to work.

Extract to your skin folder. Be sure to backup your DialogAlbumInfo.xml first. Then open the xml file and change line 27 to match the path to your music files. This assumes that your music is organized Artist/Album and there is a logo.png file in the artist folder. Download
Why do not you add an option into skinsetting "directory path for logos" ?
Look what I've done in Refocus glass
(2014-08-07, 12:31)Reynald Wrote: Why do not you add an option into skinsetting "directory path for logos" ?
Look what I've done in Refocus glass
Trying to mod as few xml files as possible. Wink
Panel view mod

watch gallery

This is a view from Reynald's reFocus Glass mod that I modified to match the default reFocus style. Just extract the files to your skin directory. Download

To facilitate updating this mod after skin updates, and to document the steps for adding new views to reFocus, here are the changes that were made to the core reFocus files:

1. MyVideoNav.xml. At the beginning of the file, added the new view's id to the list (in this case, 69).

Code:
    <views>50,51,52,521,522,53,531,54,541,57,571,572,574,575,58,69</views>

A little further down, added this code to the end of the "view includes."

Code:
    <include>viewPanelTextbox</include><!--69-->

2. Includes.xml. At the beginning of the file, added the new view's include at the end of the existing list.

Code:
    <include file="ViewPanelTextbox.xml" />

Did a search for "global_MenuGuide." Added "Control.IsVisible(69)" to the second image visibility statement as shown below.

Code:
    <include name="global_MenuGuide">
            <control type="group" id="6100">
                <left>20</left>
                <top>16</top>
                <include>toggle_Menu</include>
                <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(global.kiosk) + [Window.IsActive(SettingsCategory.xml) | Window.IsActive(programs) | Window.IsActive(weather) | Window.IsActive(musicplaylist) | Window.IsActive(videoplaylist) | Window.IsActive(addonbrowser) | Window.IsActive(videolibrary) | Window.IsActive(musiclibrary) | Window.IsActive(musicfiles) | Window.IsActive(pictures) | Window.IsActive(pvr) | Window.IsActive(600)] + !Control.IsVisible(9900)</visible>
                <include>transition_Indicator</include>
                <control type="image">
                    <width>32</width>
                    <height>32</height>
                    <texture>navigation/left.png</texture>
                    <visible>[Control.IsVisible(50) | Control.IsVisible(51) | Control.IsVisible(501) | Control.IsVisible(54) | Control.IsVisible(541) | Control.IsVisible(57) | Control.IsVisible(571) | Control.IsVisible(572) | Control.IsVisible(574) | Control.IsVisible(575) | Window.IsActive(weather) | Window.IsActive(pvr) | Window.IsActive(600) | Window.IsActive(SettingsCategory.xml)] + ![Window.IsActive(movieinformation) | Window.IsActive(musicinformation)]</visible>
                    <include>nav_IndicatorLeft</include>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <width>32</width>
                    <height>32</height>
                    <texture>navigation/up.png</texture>
                    <visible>[Control.IsVisible(52) | Control.IsVisible(69) | Control.IsVisible(521) | Control.IsVisible(522) | Control.IsVisible(53) | Control.IsVisible(58)] + ![Window.IsActive(movieinformation) | Window.IsActive(musicinformation)] + !Window.IsActive(weather)</visible>
                    <include>nav_IndicatorUp</include>
                </control>
            </control>
        </include>

Did a search for "PageControls." Added "Control.IsVisible(69)" to each of the scrollbar visibility statements as shown below.

Code:
    <include name="PageControls">
            <!--vertical-->
            <control type="scrollbar" id="70">
                <left>1272</left>
                <height>screen_Height</height>
                <onleft condition="Window.IsActive(SettingsCategory.xml)">5</onleft>
                <onleft condition="!Window.IsActive(videoplaylist)">50</onleft>
                <onleft condition="Window.IsActive(videoplaylist)">99</onleft>
                <visible>![Control.IsVisible(52) | Control.IsVisible(69) | Control.IsVisible(521) | Control.IsVisible(522) | Control.IsVisible(53) | Control.IsVisible(531) | Control.IsVisible(58)] + ![Window.IsActive(movieinformation) | Window.IsActive(musicinformation)]</visible>
            </control>
            <!--horizontal-->
            <control type="scrollbar" id="71">
                <top>712</top>
                <width>screen_Width</width>
                <onup condition="Control.IsVisible(58)">58</onup>
                <onup condition="Control.IsVisible(52) | Control.IsVisible(521)">52</onup>
                <onup condition="Control.IsVisible(522)">522</onup>
                <onup condition="Control.IsVisible(53) | Control.IsVisible(531)">53</onup>
                <onup condition="Control.IsVisible(69)">69</onup>
                <orientation>horizontal</orientation>
                <visible>[Control.IsVisible(52) | Control.IsVisible(69) | Control.IsVisible(521) | Control.IsVisible(522) | Control.IsVisible(53) | Control.IsVisible(531) | Control.IsVisible(58)] + ![Window.IsActive(movieinformation) | Window.IsActive(musicinformation)]</visible>
            </control>
        </include>

3. Menu.xml. Added the following code to the end of the "VIDEO MENU" section. It follows a button with an id of 412.

Code:
    <!--panel textbox-->
    <control type="button" id="413">
        <label>Panel</label>
        <include>menu_Button</include>
        <onclick>Container.SetViewMode(69)</onclick>
        <visible>Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(episodes)</visible>
    </control>
Thanks Reynald!

Update: Corrected Includes.xml so this view uses the up arrow rather than the left arrow. The screenshots, however, still show the incorrect arrow.
Happy Smile but there was an error on the navigation <include name="global_MenuGuide">"I fixed yesterday
It's navUP need added Id 69

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
reFocus 1.4x mods by bryanbrazil3