OpenElec and UPnP - Strange Issue
Hi everybody,

I'm running the latest OpenElec release based on XBMC 13.1 on a PC connected at my modem/router together with a Yamaha CD-N500 CD/Network Player that is DLNA compliant.
When I try to play a song with the PC as output device everything works fine. When I try to play it "to" the CD-N500, strange things happen. After some blinking of the Player display (as it is receiveing multiple subsequent commands) the played song is different from the one that I chose. In addition the "Full Screen" mode does't work anymore when I try to use the Upnp mode.
As already said, playing to the PC is not a problem at all. Anyone experienced the same issue?

Thanks for the support,
Giuseppe.
Just a few more infos:

OpenElec version:OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-4.0.7

XBMC Log File
Hi,

today I tried the same process using another compuer with Foobar installed and used as a UPnP renderer. Appearently the issue with the wrong selection of the song was disappeared, but even in this case the "Full Screen" mode doesn't show up while playing. Is it disabled when using UPnP streaming?
What could be the difference between Foobar and the CD-500?

Many thanks,
Giuseppe.
Hi,

I tested the CD-N500 as renderer with both Foobar abd Windows Media Player and it works without any issue. Could it be some bug of the UPnP feature in XBMC?
Could anyone share its experience in streaming audio to external renderers through DLNA?

Thanks,
Giuseppe.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenElec and UPnP - Strange Issue0