Solved Scraper not detecting certain episodes
I've been ripping a lot of DVDs lately and ran into an odd issue on one TV show in particular. All episodes are named the same way, but for some reason after a certain point the scraper started reading the file extension as part of the name file. Only the first 13 episodes show up in the library, but all 50 are present in the files. The files themselves transition at that point from this [1x13. The Beginning] to this [Eureka Seven 1X14 Memory Band.mp4]. Any idea why the scraper would start reading the file extension as part of the file name? I tried editing the file extension but it did not solve the problem.
Thanks in advance!

I ripped the discs with MakeMKV and compressed them using Handbrake's high profile preset.
XBMC Version: 13.1
Debug log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=255105
Are you saying the episodes show up in your library as "something.mp4"? That can't be right since the title is fetched from thetvdb.com.
Episodes 14 through 50 do not show up in the library, but they are in the files as [Eureka Seven s01eXX something.mp4]. Its like the scraper stopped recognizing the file extension and started thinking .mp4 was part of the name.
According to thetvdb.com, season 1 only has 13 episodes if you're using DVD order, and 26 episodes if you're using aired order. You either have to change the scraper to use the aired order, or rename your files accordingly.
Switch the scraper to use the AniDB. Scanned in my Eureka Seven episodes just fine. Also check out Anime (wiki) for various tips on scraping anime. TVDB likes to break things into seasons sometimes.
I totally forgot to check the DVD order on thetvdb. I got things working now. Thanks for the help guys!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scraper not detecting certain episodes0