Android Why does home default to Programs
My home page seems to default to Programs and shows 2 shortcuts, how do I change settings so at home it opens videos and shows my shortcuts?
I've looked all through appearance settings and nothing seems to work. I'm using Gotham 13.1
Is this a button on a remote control? It might depend on the remote, but it should be possible to change it.
Usually for this type of thing you go in settings and then appearance but I can't find anything? You don't usually do this with the remote.
Are you saying XBMC goes to Programs when it starts up?
Yes and shows the shortcuts
XBMC -> Settings -> Appearance -> Skin -> Startup window ?
Tried changing to video before but didn't work, what works you think?
(2014-07-28, 12:54)scubascuba3 Wrote: Tried changing to video before but didn't work, what works you think?

That does ⬇

(2014-07-28, 12:32)Ned Scott Wrote: XBMC -> Settings -> Appearance -> Skin -> Startup window ?

Where ? is the window you want it to start, and fyi it does work.

If it doesn't, post screenshots of that option as you have set it and a Debug log (wiki) of this excursion into the "adventures" of getting your startup window defined. Wink Probable explanation is you dont have write permissions to userdata (wiki) the logs could tell.
Ok I'll post at the weekend showing its not working
It might be broken in the skin you are using, but more likely you have no rights to save your settings,.
(2014-07-29, 09:22)Kib Wrote: It might be broken in the skin you are using, but more likely you have no rights to save your settings,.
Why would I have no rights for saving, wouldn't that be default for everyone?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Why does home default to Programs0