Raspberry Pi Freezing...
how would i delte and reinstall XBMC? would i have to delete the programme from the memory card?
I also have this experience. I just upgrade from raspbmc 1.2x release version to 13.2 release version. When I do the power off from the UI. The Pi send HDMI-CEC to switch off the TV. But the Pi crash in blue screen. AngelAngelAngel
i just want some simple instructions on how to dlete and re install XBMC onto my Raspberry Pi?
@christian Ro-Jo - depends on the OS you use I guess. With OE you simply grab the tar file of the release and copy it via network browser to the "update" folder of the PI, reboot and be done. This won't delete your userdata - so your library and settings will be kept. No idea of other distributions like Raspbian or Raspbmc.

If you want to do a clean install, just whipe the SD card and follow the install instructions from the according website (OE, Raspbian, Raspbmc)
Problem Solved! thankyou to everyone that helped! in the end i wiped the SD card and installed the Raspberry Pi noob set and started again and it all worked perfectly! Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Raspberry Pi Freezing...0