Bug Movies: Allow Choose art on context menu
Like tittle says, ATM in Helix this is not possible as Choose art is not present under Context menu > Manage

Only way possible is via Context menu > Movie information > Choose art

thx.
I believe the plan is to eventually do this, and to allow all art/manage tasks to be accessible through both movie info and context menu.
This use to exist, just got lost in the context menu cleanup matter and is imo a regression and needed to be revitalized for sake of a well thought out skin that operates as expected in minimum of fuss..

Please someone help? Tell me where to look and Ill try to go the rem aider of the way myself.
It has never been there for movies, tvshows, episodes or musicvideos but it was/is there for movie sets and seasons (which don't have an info dialog of their own).

The code that puts together the "Manage..." sub-context menu is located in xbmc/video/dialogs/GUIDialogVideoInfo.cpp.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
It exists for TVshows on context menu (im sure of it), it just doesn't exist for movies directly. No idea about musicvideos, and very sure that the Movie sets only allows set management (art choose what poster form any given movie in set to use that for set art/fanart) not the movies within the set because there is not a way like there is for tvshows (certain of that). Its a massive long trek as you observed.

The sub context that is in xbmc/video/dialogs/GUIDialogVideoInfo.cpp. for the art work management of movies should be part management context menu option not buried layers within layers for ease of access.

But it would be nice this would be all ""organazised"" and accessible where its expected not buried.
Well if someone gives me some hints I be willing to add this feature myself.

Just no idea where to look and I have been doing some looking.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies: Allow Choose art on context menu0