Solved Now Playing
In previous versions of XBMC, there has been a 'Now Playing' option in the context menu. This was excellent as I could then add songs as I wanted and go back and change the order or remove items. That I can no longer do this in Gotham is an annoyance, so much so in fact that I have gone back to 12.2 as it works perfectly in here. Can this feature be put back in or is there at least a way to edit the currently playing list?
have a look at the side blade (press left). There you can access the current play list etc.
Thanks for the reply, I tried that . I can see what's playing but I can't change the order or remove tracks which is really what I'm looking for. Am I missing something?
It's the same window that was in 12.2. It's just called "current playlist" instead of "now playing". Removing and moving items works for me in v13 when I try it.
Thanks for the reply, I worked out what was going wrong for me. The problem was that I was using the Media Stream Redux Skin, apparently this new feature isn't supported with this skin. It's a shame as it's definitely my favourite.
Could not be that hard to implement, copying bits and pieces from confluence.
I'd suggest asking in the Mediastream Redux skin support forum
I'll do that, thanks for the help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Now Playing0