Can I automatically archive "watched" TV/Movies?
I've been using a basically stock version of XBMC for a few days now. I've got it set up with all of the PVR/Usenet goodies and I'm absolutely loving it and can't believe it took me so long to try it.

One complication it introduces, that I didn't have when I just used VLC manually, is deleting and archiving shows & movies I've watched. I've got a large external HD that I use to archive shows I've watched, but want to keep. Is there any way to automate this process through XBMC or an add-on?
(2014-07-28, 18:19)MrCarder Wrote: I've been using a basically stock version of XBMC for a few days now. I've got it set up with all of the PVR/Usenet goodies and I'm absolutely loving it and can't believe it took me so long to try it.

One complication it introduces, that I didn't have when I just used VLC manually, is deleting and archiving shows & movies I've watched. I've got a large external HD that I use to archive shows I've watched, but want to keep. Is there any way to automate this process through XBMC or an add-on?

Try xbmc file cleaner.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can I automatically archive "watched" TV/Movies?0