Tell me if this TV is good
Hey guys, so i decided to upgrade the TV I'm using, i have a tv with no brand that says its 1080p but its probably 20p. Went around shops, most intriguing tv i've found in my budget is

Samsung UA48H6400 .

I'll be using it mostly for gaming and movies via xbmc. Don't worry about the distance since there's a fairly big distance from where i'm playing / watching ( Using controllers, not mouse and keyboard )

Is there any reason i shouldn't get this ? ( I'll be hooking it up to my pc via hdmi )
I was told it's 400hz, 3d, smart, and basically a top tier TV .

Found another slightly cheaper ( 100$ cheaper only ) TV with similar Specs. LG 47LB6520 .

Any reason to get the LG over the Samsung?

Input much appreciated!
They're both acceptable televisions but nothing special. Samsung would probably have overall better picture quality but see in store if you can adjust color adequately, green will be way off.
The 400hz is actually interpolation/motion blur filter so its a safe bet that it has a max of 60hz to 120hz if running dual link HDMI
The Samsung has an extra HDMI port 4 vs the LG's 3, whereas the LG has the benefit of WiDi (cool if you have an intel widi device/s/HTPC)

Not much in tradeoffs between the two, although I'd agree with RaggSokk3n with the Samsung having better picture quality, nothing against LG (I have both brands)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tell me if this TV is good0