Reset path history
I would like to be able to reset the path history when retuning to the home screen (e.g. file list navigation through music, video and photo files). Is this possible using Container.Update(path,replace) or anther built-in function?

I have tried setting this as an onload condition in home.xml but without any luck. Could someone give an example of the syntax for a practical example? Many thanks!
(2014-07-29, 00:36)johnb Wrote: I would like to be able to reset the path history when retuning to the home screen (e.g. file list navigation through music, video and photo files). Is this possible using Container.Update(path,replace) or anther built-in function?

I have tried setting this as an onload condition in home.xml but without any luck. Could someone give an example of the syntax for a practical example? Many thanks!

I would love to setup my OpenElec Kodi RPI setup this way. It drives me nuts to have to manually "reset" my navigation each time. I would like it so that when I hit escape on my keyboard that it would reset the path.

Hopefully someone can come up with something.
You have to describe your exact use case. Path history is ignored in case you append a specific VFS path to ActivateWindow()
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2015-08-03, 00:30)phil65 Wrote: You have to describe your exact use case. Path history is ignored in case you append a specific VFS path to ActivateWindow()

I would prefer that all of my menu navigation (settings, addons, etc) is reset once I return to the home screen. I am not sure if this is something that can be set globally or if it is something that I would need to deal with per addon.

An example is this... I use USTVNOW and I have it set as a Favorite. If I click the favorite link and then click Live I see my list of tv channels. Now if I hit escape on my keyboard I go to the home screen. Now when I click the favorite link I am taken straight to the live channel list since that was where I left off. I then have to click the .. menu item to go back and re-click Live to refresh my channels. I would like it if when I come back that it doesn't remember my last position.

I would like this same behavior across my entire setup.

Thanks for any help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Reset path history0