have to rebuild SFTP share after XBMC restart
I am using SFTP with XBMC on Windows 7 to connect to my Linux file server (running OpenSSH of course). This was working on Frodo no problem. After updating to Gotham a few days ago, I have to basically re-create the SFTP video source from scratch every time I restart XBMC. If I don't do this, then XBMC states that it 'Could not connect to network server'. When I check my secure logs on the Linux server, it shows the XBMC host disconnecting before it can even input the authentication information. Besides rolling back to Frodo, what would you suggest I do? It is very frustrating to have to rebuild the network resource each time.

Thanks!

Code:
Jul 28 19:54:01 lt sshd[23697]: Received disconnect from 192.168.1.231: 11: Bye Bye [preauth]
check /var/log/auth.log on the server
this is a RedHat distribution so there is no auth.log. I already posted the contents of my secure log which is the equivalent.
could you post the xbmc debug log as well ?
I uploaded it here: http://gitman.me/sftp-broken.xbmclog.txt

I trimmed it to just show the period of time for which debugging was enabled. LMK if you need me to upload the whole thing (which contains a lot of extra non-debug information from after the point I disabled debug)

Thanks,
FYI just rolled back to 12.2 and not having any issues now

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
have to rebuild SFTP share after XBMC restart0