Question about fanart and backgrounds
I am running Aeon Nox Gotham and have all my movies etc setup with the artwork and logos etc. I can go into the movie information, load new artwork for fanart etc, but how do i then get that to go in rotation with the existing fanart i have in the background? For example, I have Man of Steel with 5 backgrounds in a loop. I then add the fanart showing the superman logo, but it doesnt appear in the background rotation? Cheers
(2014-07-29, 13:50)Screemer Wrote: I am running Aeon Nox Gotham and have all my movies etc setup with the artwork and logos etc. I can go into the movie information, load new artwork for fanart etc, but how do i then get that to go in rotation with the existing fanart i have in the background? For example, I have Man of Steel with 5 backgrounds in a loop. I then add the fanart showing the superman logo, but it doesnt appear in the background rotation? Cheers

I guess, and this is just guessing, u have to place them into the extrafanart folder within the movie folder.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Question about fanart and backgrounds0