Add custom main menu item
I want to add custom menu item. For example shortcut to a folder "d:\Download". In previous version of Aeon Nox, I will add the download folder as a Pictures source, then add it to Favorites and add this favorite to the main menu. Now with version 5.1.2 if I do that the main menu item will open a list of all picture sources (one of them is "Download"), but not directly in "Download". Apparently the logic of adding menu items has changed, so my question is very simple - How to create a shortcut to a folder as a main menu item?
Check that the link you want to use works if you select it from favourites directly. If it does, check the action of the menu item - on Windows (I believe, based on what sounds like a similar issue that was raised with video sources) the path should have double-slashes in the action, so D:\\Downloads.
(2014-07-29, 23:16)Unfledged Wrote: Check that the link you want to use works if you select it from favourites directly. If it does, check the action of the menu item - on Windows (I believe, based on what sounds like a similar issue that was raised with video sources) the path should have double-slashes in the action, so D:\\Downloads.

Thank you. Adding a custom link ActivateWindow(10025,"D:\\Downloads\",return) does the trick perfectly.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add custom main menu item0