Release LaTeleLibre.fr video add-on for XBMC.
Video 
Hi,

I have made a video add-on called LaTeleLibre.fr to watch the videos, reportages, documentaries, and programs produced by LaTeleLibre.fr website.

<<Born on January 24th, 2007, LaTéléLibre is the first digital media citizen-involved, independent and participatory. Our difference is expressed through more than 2,500 reportages, documentaries, and programs ("Le Point Rouge", "La question à Débo", "Le Bowow", "Sous les pavés", "La Libre Interview"…). All of them are of free access over the website, without any ads included.

Facing the growing distrust of the mainstream media, there is a demand for processing unformatted and rigorous information, subjective and factual, quirky and unusual.

LaTéléLibre has as objective to promote and support the freedom of expression, creation, communication of thoughts and opinions, as the information itself. It focuses on the broadcast of such information, thoughts and opinions for the main public by means of articles, original sources, reportages and researchs.

It aims to deliver the open information access and its democratization to the citizens.
>>
(Personal translation from french. Source: http://latelelibre.fr/a-propos/qui-sommes-nous/)

I apologize if my french to english translation isn't very accurate, as none os them are my first language. Besides of that, I've found this independent channel a very valuable source of information and give it a chance to make this add-on available for XBMC, that hope would be of great benefit for the (french spoken) community.

Although I've been testing it and improving during some weeks as working stable, this is still a work in progress project, so I would like to be tested by the community and receive some helpful feedback before I release it as stable and summit it to the official repository.

During that time, you can download and install the zip file directly from the GitHub repository using this link plugin.video.latelelibre_fr.zip, following the standard installation way for any zip file add-on. That link will not change along the bug fixes, and can be used to get the latest release until the add-on is finally uploaded to the official repository.

Any comments, suggestions of improvement, and issue notifications would be very welcome. Please use this forum thread for that, and I'll try to reply as soon as I can.

If you find any problem and wants to let me know it, please activate the debug logs from the Add-on settings, and post it on this forum thread using a pastebin link.

This thread will be used to provide the official add-on support as well.

Enjoy it!

jamontes
Hi everyone,

Since a few weeks, LaTeleLibre.fr video add-on is available from the official XBMC repository (Frodo & Gotham releases), so you can download and automatically install it from the XBMC Add-ons menu.

Please, use this forum thread for official support. Any suggestions, issues, or problems detected and reported will be very welcome.

Enjoy it!

jamontes.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LaTeleLibre.fr video add-on for XBMC.0