Returning to XBMC! Took a LONG vacation.
I used XBMC a lot, on the original Xbox. Times got tough, had a child, life got serious. Finally able to settle down a bit. I just recently bought an Apple TV 2, jailbroken with XBMC installed. It got me hooked quick, after using certain websites to stream, I know I'll be sticking with XBMC for a LONG while now. Decided to get rid of the Apple TV though, who wants to use 720p on a 60" television?

What I decided to go with was an Amazon FireTV, due to it being I could pick it up instantly from Best Buy. I don't like to wait... I'm glad I didn't either, I love this thing. Took less than an hour to install, with downloading several versions of XBMC, and applications to help with the install. Very smooth.

I've built a few android roms before, so plan is to build an XBMC rom and flash once we can get a recovery for the FireTV. Already had to modify a couple add-ons, to work with 13.1 and the Fire. Everything is SMOOTH. Hope to help and get help when needed!
Welcome to the forums.

Im pretty sure everyone be happy to help you as long as when you have issues, Debug log (wiki)s are provided along with Screenshots and other information that could aid providing help.
And Obviously is not regrading any http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=149712 or such things.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Returning to XBMC! Took a LONG vacation.0