Trakt's taging/list support
Hi Ronie,

does T! support the Trakt Addon? I mean, does T! have context menu actions to add/remove movies to Trakt's watchlists/other lists? See: https://github.com/trakt/script.trakt/wi...ging-lists

If not, do you plan to implement this functionality to T!? That would be nice...

Thanks,
Spider
You can add RunScript(script.trakt,action=contextmenu) action to context menu.

In DialogContextMenu.xml after
Code:
            <control type="button" id="1245">
                <posx>0</posx>
                <posy>0</posy>
                <width>300</width>
                <height>35</height>
                <label>$VAR[ContextMenu]</label>
                <font>font-20</font>
                <align>center</align>
                <textcolor>white</textcolor>
                <focusedcolor>lightblue</focusedcolor>
                <texturefocus border="7">list-focus.png</texturefocus>
                <texturenofocus border="7">list-nofocus.png</texturenofocus>
                <onclick>RunScript(script.metadata.actors,$INFO[ListItem.Label])</onclick>
                <visible>System.HasAddon(script.metadata.actors) + [SubString(Container.FolderPath,videodb://movies/actors/) | SubString(Container.FolderPath,videodb://movies/directors/) | SubString(Container.FolderPath,videodb://tvshows/actors/)]</visible>
            </control>
insert this:
Code:
            <control type="button" id="1246">
                <posx>0</posx>
                <posy>0</posy>
                <width>300</width>
                <height>35</height>
                <label>Manage trakt.tv ...</label>
                <font>font-20</font>
                <align>center</align>
                <textcolor>white</textcolor>
                <focusedcolor>lightblue</focusedcolor>
                <texturefocus border="7">list-focus.png</texturefocus>
                <texturenofocus border="7">list-nofocus.png</texturenofocus>
                <onclick>RunScript(script.trakt,action=contextmenu)</onclick>            
            </control>
Hi Ezechiel1917,

thanks for your tip: it works!

Perhaps you can help me a little further: the "Manage Trakt.tv..." button appears on the top position of the context menu. Is it possible to relocate it to the bottom of the list?

And the "Manage Trakt.tv..." button appears on all context menus, even on music, pictures and programs, where it doesn't belong. It would be nice to make it context aware, that means, the "Manage Trakt.tv..." button should appear only on movies and TV Shows. I guess the "visible" tag could solve this, but I have no clue about how the condition should be programed.

Any suggestion will be most appreciated.

Regards,
Spider
I use it everywhere as it is quick shortcut to trakt management. You can actually manage trakt.tv lists without being in Movies/TV Shows section. It has smart menu and it will only display available options in it's menu depeding on your displayed/selected item. Also I don't think it is possible to relocate it to the bottom of menu (but not really 100% sure).
Anyway if you still prefer to display it only in TV shows and Movies sections, then include:
Code:
<visible>Container.Content(Movies) | Container.Content(TVShows)</visible>
If you want to include it in other windows/views check all available conditions here: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Lis...Conditions
Hi Ezechiel,

thanks again. Your help is much appreciated.

Regards,
Spider

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trakt's taging/list support0