Bugs in Gotham 13.2
Thumbs Up 
Hello, I am new to these forums and I must say this Gotham 13.2 application is just near perfect in Windows 8.1 except for when I turn off windows and log back in, I have to unplug/replug HDMI cable to get it back into full screen. If I change from full screen to windows it leaves the Windows bar on top of screen along with the taskbar on the bottom of the screen.
When I use this application on my Nexus 7 running JD3V1L 4.4.4 it runs very smooth using ART! On my LG G3 and Nexus 7 it runs flawless except for when I hit the home button. Is there a way to get it to run in the background and use other apps at the same time? If there is, I do not see a way to get the app to play music in the background. My LG G3 uses Dalvik cache, if that matters?
I also have a problem with the Android XBMC remote that is developed by Team XBMC. How do I connect the remote to the XBMC app on my laptop?
What is optimal sound setting if you own a Harmon Kardon soundbar model SB26? I have it set to 2.0 and it sounds pretty decent.

Is there a way to get the Android application to run smoothly on my Zeki network streaming player? I do not mean to come here to this forum neither and just such up information and leave. I'd like to become a regular member and test this out as much as possible in my free time. I did notice some mp4s on my Nexus 7 to run a tad bit choppy, however it may be the mp4 container itself.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bugs in Gotham 13.20