25+ New Files Menu
Is there a way to increase the NEWEST files menu to showcase more than 25 items? It seems like any skin that allows the sort option won't push past 25. I'd like to show at least 50 newest, if possible. Is there an add-on? I use NOX4 for Gotham currently.

Thanks!
Hi there.

Please see Advancedsettings.xml#videolibrary (wiki)

You will need to create the advancedsettings.xml with the tag you are looking for like so:

Code:
<videolibrary>
        <recentlyaddeditems>50</recentlyaddeditems> <!-- number of recently added items. Defaults to 25 -->
</videolibrary>

And press the + Wink
No dice. I thought I could make one via a text file. Didn't work. Got an xml creator, dropped the CODE, saved as advancedsettings.xml, dropped in my userdata folder. Nothing changed. I reset. Nothing. ...shoot...
Did you surround it with the <advancedsettings> ... </advancedsettings> tags? ie if Uni's sugegstion is the only thing in advanced settings the file would look like this:

Code:
<advancedsettings>
<videolibrary>
        <recentlyaddeditems>50</recentlyaddeditems> <!-- number of recently added items. Defaults to 25 -->
</videolibrary>
</advancedsettings>
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
It could the skin is using an addon to fetch them and not XBMC.
Blam! Adding the advanced settings tags worked. Thanks everyone.

...anyone know why my (RANDOM MOVIE) Background no longer works now? Random TV works. The random movie widget works. Just not the background. Dang. Almost there.
What?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Well... For my main menu at MOVIES/my background on the tv is blank. My widgets show random movies and in progress, but my background is blank. It used to show random movies. I can make it show NEWLY ADDED Movies, but if I put Random...its empty. I had to delete my Textures file a few days ago, because I needed a rescan and didn't know how to do it completely. :\ My Random widgets even now show the tagline now instead of the movie name. Frustrating when it worked yesterday.

I just want a simple way to rescan everything without having to dump the file...but it seems to have resulted in me losing my background images. Ideas?

Also, 1 single series won't load any artwork. It's there. My scan reset the box at that folder, but then it reset and the rest went through. Even manual add wont work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
25+ New Files Menu0